Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Suffering again from "Randal Graves Syndrome"

Yes, my dear friends. The "Randal Graves Syndrome" has struck again. I must be crazy to be doing all the things I'm doing right at this very moment.It gets worse in fact. I mean, if ever there was a right time to utter words like "the hell", this is probably it...the HELL!!!

What in the name of the Force am I doing??! I can now hear someone saying, "You need to go home and re-think your life." What an awful waste the whole thing is. And yet...oh wtf??!
I'm starting to speak like a fifteen year old again.hehe. no offense to fifteen year olds everywhere.

By the way... my newest creation. Dwayne Hicks (United States Colonial Marines) from the the movie Aliens. Full view at: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27225456/ . My most detailed so far.


Dwayne Hicks - Aliens by ~leiaskywalker83 on deviantART

I also paid those books I ordered at Ebay. Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger & Mona Lisa Smile. I hope to receive them tomorrow or the next day. There's an awful lot of pressure on me now. Got to implement my plans sooner or later.

2 comments:

syc said...

nice artwork, seen it here http://highfiber.org/content.php?s=images&id=9749 :D sorry for the comment but we're not sure you uploaded it in highfiber. anyway, just found your link
;)

syc said...

opps sorry wrong link
this one pala
http://highfiber.org/content.php?s=images&id=9748&searchterms=Dwayne

soul_hunter May 09 2006, 09:01
papaano po kung sabihin ko sa inyo na ako yun. talaga!

your a highfiber user din pala. :D post more of your artworks. c",)