Saturday, October 21, 2006

daily blurbs 22.10.06


PersonalWeb - EowynFaramir by ~leiaskywalker83-2 on deviantART
New Layout for My Personal Site (still experimental) Feat. Eowyn and Faramir from LotR.

I found Jessica Zafra's Blog

Finally...well, I wasn't really looking for it (actively looking I mean). Just a had a brief mental "storm" (seizure) and Googled "Jessica Zafra". And voila....there her blog is. Actually it's more like blogs (http://twistedbyjessicazafra.blogspot.com - she doesn't update this one anymore, she has since moved to: http://jessicarulestheuniverse.com - a very telling title.)

Always enjoyed reading her articles, they tend to be funny, ironic and (seems) makes sense (most of the time anyway). ;)

I found a new River Phoenix picture

Isn't it unhealthy to be obssessed (translates to merely interested) with a dead guy? But I am about to make a portrait of him. Yep. Will start it when I go home next, next week (salary week). Again, isn't that unhealthy? But then...I've always been a bit on the ET side.

I started new drawings

Started was the word.
1. Isolde - played by Sophia Myles. eherm. I got the likeness spot on and everything. But I'm still wondering when I'll finish it.
2. Wolverine - whatever happened to "I intend to finish it by October." Hahaha. I haven't got even 3/4s of it done!
3. Mary Jensen (from Kingdom Hospital) - See picture below. I'm using my "lazy-ass style" for this one. I think it's more suited to the "mood" of the picture (whatever that statement might mean). ;p

No comments: