Wednesday, August 31, 2005

*Pffft...* Pfft!!*

Music: "Head Like A Hole" - Nine Inch Nails
Reading: "Survival of the Fittest" - J. Kellerman

Still in a very sour mood. I have yet to identify the source of my annoyance.

Hmm. Could it be? A little experiment backfired a few days ago. The concept hadn't been as original as I first thought. I have to start all over again. Grr. Got me exceedingly riled up!

People walking S-l-o-w-l-y
What 's up with people like that??! It has been a habit to walk on the way home (or even going to work). The fare keeps getting unreasonably high. But what I cannot stand are those who walk as if they were at the park, enjoying the view! What's to enjoy, anyway?! Don't tell me they appreciate the "beauty" of the Banadero Bridge, or the garbage pile across the SSS building! I have to resist the urge to tap the offender and say: "Are you planning on moving faster anytime THIS century???!"

People talking in "unreasonable volumes" (especially in public places)
Noise pollution. Another thing that gets my temper up. Don't they have manners??

No comments: