Tuesday, November 08, 2005

a choice between what's right and what's easy

Well, nine (9) days to go before "Goblet of Fire" movie. I'm quite excited! Not that I'm not aware that it could take months before the movie "actually" got here. Look at "Revenge of the Sith". It opened on August, but the local theaters got it by June. One month later. Not too bad. I might have to settle for "pirated editions" for a while (er...just kidding?) I'm seeing it on the "big screen".

What else? "Bad mood" just passed. Thank goodness. I've been walking around for 2 days feeling very much "pissed off". At what, I couldn't really point out. It's "one of those days". But just this morning the "dark cloud" lifted. I'm quite sure it will be back sometime, but for now I'm "fine", not exactly happy but not "mad" either, which was more than I could hope for.

I could finally finish the other portraits, Dwayne Hicks in particular. The uniform was quite hard to do, as well as the background (guns and a grenade launcher). But I'm very satisfied about the way it was turning out. :D *grins* Lara Croft (Angelina Jolie) would probably take a long time to finish. But no hurrying, like I said before.

The picture on the above left's my latest Deviantart entry. see @ http://www.leiaskywalker83.deviantart.com - Harry Potter sporting his task garb.

No comments: