Wednesday, November 16, 2005

....the unbearable crappiness of being...

I'm going to be sick tomorrow!

I HONESTLY wish to be sick! Maybe I could break a leg or something? (on second thought, maybe not!) Or have a bad case of LBM? (is there even a good case of LBM? Given my current circumstance, this might be the very first case of "good" LBM. Yes, it's THAT bad!) How about a severe attack of nasal allergies? The possibilities are endless, really. But it would look too obvious. Okay! So I want to skive off work tomorrow! Big deal. Because I am "scheduled". Yes, "scheduled". To be burnt at the stake.

What I'm being asked to do (tomorrow) seems LIKE A WALK IN A DUNG HILL...(hills more likely!) Believe me. It makes me want to channel the spirit of Johnner (ah, what? he's STILL alive?) and say "______ man, what a sh*t hole!"

Wish dear Aunt Wendy would hurry up with my papers. So I could get a move on, as the situation is getting weiz & weiz. >.< In other words, my only option would be to use my "Limit Break" (which one? maybe...uh...Desperado? Or Blood Pain? The Great Divide, perhaps?)

Hey, maybe breaking a leg won't be too bad after all. ;) Given the situation. Sure, sure, I might come off it alive (physically anyway).

No comments: