Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"it's raining outside, aren't they??!" ^_^

Found this interesting quote:
"Once someone said that if a million monkeys were typing 24/7 they should one day reproduce the works of Shakespeare - Now, thanks to the Internet, this has been proven untrue."

I'm included in the "marketing" team today and they're quite a funny lot. The laughs compensated for the headache and sun burn. *lol* :) And the people we met along the way weren't so bad either. Most are quite polite and behaved like proper human beings. :D

Once again, the current situation is all "sound and fury, signifying nothing." I am thinking about becoming a member of "The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to English" and "The Association of People Who Would Rather Shut Up Than Belt Incorrect Lyrics". Because I get lots of unintentional laughs around. *wink* *grins* Wait, we must exercise maximum tolerence. And I think that's what I am doing, to the dismay of my ears. :)

No comments: