Monday, December 19, 2005

don't you agree??

Don't you agree that some people are alive simply because it is illegal (not to mention "traditionally" wrong) to kill them???

I never thought I'd come across such a person, until now. My first thought after "exchanging views" (if you could call it that) with this one is to cause him as much pain as possible (i'm thinking along "kill bill" lines). Now I'm a generally "peaceful" individual (snicker - ok so I admit that I'm a bit "hot-headed") so you can imagine what an as*hole that person is.

No, WAIT! Actually I met TWO such people! One idiot in the D.A. (not Dumbledore's Army - DeviantArt) and another HERE (I kid you NOT!) in the very confines of this company (now I cannot imagine what the little turd - sorry for less than civilzed language, but I am not feeling very civilized just now - is doing here (except maybe to bring about the spread of some ghastly disease - Ebola or Anthrax, maybe both). I never thought I'd see "it" again (I refuse to consider "it" a person, because "it" certainly is not, given the attitude of Its Royal Foulness), after so many years. I guess it is a small world after all. Thank goodness I never see this "poor excuse for a human being" regularly (as I would have set myself on fire than be subjected to an such "eye-sore" everyday) >.<

Of course, I looked all detached when I came face to face with "it". But my mental eyeballs were popping out of their sockets! O! The horror! The Horror!

No comments: