Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Go to the right back alley...you can find anything.

nothing much going on. be right back.

EDIT: Back, found this very interesting stuff on Reethinking Life followed the link from The Gil Mind.

7 things that used to scare me (btw, some of them still scare me):
  1. sound of the power saw (chainsaw) - my number one fear. we used to live near a lumber owned land (Bay, Laguna), the sound of the chainsaw will cause me to climb the table or hide in any other area where i feel i'd be safe (there was an incident wherein i tried to climb my father's back!).
  2. aswang/manananggal/freddy kreuger/jason voorhees/ - all sorts of fictional monsters, especially the "cha bun kwa" (w/c was actually the name of a lion in an old reader's digest issue) and the "sipay" (they kidnap young children, or so my parents say).
  3. wells and deep, dark holes on the ground.
  4. darkness (dark places)
  5. failure
  6. humiliation
  7. certain kinds of people.

7 things that scare me now:

  1. failure
  2. losing my right hand (aka my drawing hand)
  3. not being able to transform my thoughts into artworks (there are times when my creative juices run dry - i get intensely scared and frustrated)
  4. getting very horrible injuries.
  5. being bogged down by chronic depression/obssessive tendencies.
  6. losing my mind.
  7. not knowing my purpose
7 things i like the most:
  1. books
  2. sketch pads (all sorts of drawing paper), pencils, ink
  3. video games (i'm a playstation addict - especially survival-horror and rpgs)
  4. food
  5. psychology, crime, the paranormal
  6. witty jokes
  7. music (can go from rock to classical)
7 random facts about me
  1. I like spending a great deal of my time alone (especially when i'm working on something).
  2. I'm often thought of as someone aloof, inconsiderate and even self-centered (i forget birthdays, forget to call or text my friends, and even forget to apologize etc.) But I bear no ill intentions, things just happen to slip from my mind. heh.
  3. I like eating "viscera" or "entrails" (excluding human ones!) - I especially prefer the heart, brains and lungs.
  4. I suffer from mild to severe mood swings and chronic absent-mindedness -here but not here-.
  5. I hate overwhelming odours (perfumes, smoke) - although I happen to like the smell of gasoline and rugby! O_o
  6. I like to read.
  7. I like to drink vinegar (this i don't know why!)

7 important things in my bedroom: the bedroom, hmmm. but i sleep in the "sala" now.

  1. my cabinet(s), where I store my various collections.
  2. clothes (of course).
  3. movie collection.
  4. pencils & papers/sketch book(s) - (have to have one handy in case i get a sudden impulse to draw something!)
  5. CD player/CDs
  6. the playstation/game cds
  7. books

7 things i plan to do before i die (seems too early for that): because according to www.deathclock.com i'm set to hit the grave on 2056. hehehe!

  1. paint and draw (as many as i possibly can!) or illustrate a book.
  2. actually finish a story (i've had lots of ideas but i run out of steam before i could actually come down to writing it! or i finish a couple of chapters but suddenly suffer from writer's block!) or publish a comic book.
  3. visit transylvania, alcatraz, auschwitz (and all the nazi camps all over europe) and the holocaust memorial.
  4. stabilize the family finances.
  5. build a cabin/house on a remote, mountainous area. (this idea i had since i was a child - never lost it's appeal)
  6. work on DreamWorks, Lucas Digital or Squaresoft (character designer, illustrator or even matte painter)
  7. stay in a place found "between nowhere and goodbye" (if you've seen MDB, you'll know "where" that is!)

7 things i can do:

  1. write
  2. draw
  3. cross stitch
  4. cook
  5. design websites
  6. make comic books
  7. walk long distances (something i happen to enjoy)

7 things i can't do

  1. sing!
  2. dance!
  3. talk for long periods of time (that's why i prefer written communication).
  4. interact with a large number of people (i get dizzy and disoriented after a while)
  5. sit still for long (i'll stamp my feet and drum my fingers)
  6. apologize (?) well, not really but it takes a great deal before i can, even if i'm the one who's wrong. but i'm working on it!
  7. babysit for a long period of time (i tend to lose my patience).

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

  1. the IT factor (right attitude above all)
  2. unusual face (could vary)
  3. witty conversation
  4. sense of humor
  5. intellect
  6. some special skill--cooking, playing an instrument, singing, dancing, whatever
  7. integrity

7 things i say the most

  1. lintek!
  2. pucha!
  3. sieteng unggoy!
  4. naman!
  5. naloko na!
  6. why? or at bakit?
  7. ano kayang problema (mo/nya/non/ko)?

1 comment:

blogsurfer said...

Welcome to Manila Bulletin Online ::
Browser Round Up Rom Feria Now that Opera distributes their advert-free web browsers for free, it is a bit more difficult selecting the best browser for your day-to- day surfing.
Internet TV. It's going to take over TV!