Thursday, October 06, 2005

some random randomness

the headache does not want to go away. sometimes, i think i might have brain tumor or something. but wait, the ache isn't tumor-like, not sharp, more of a constant dull ache at the back of my head and behind my eyes.

what else? i am also broke. hehehe. not a cent on my pocket. i walked all the way from my house to the office. not that it bothers me a lot, i'm used to walking long distances (did it a lot during my elementary and high school days), even during rainy seasons. speaking of rainy seasons, i suddenly remembered staying on the park with friends during a signal no. 2 storm. teh. trees swingin' in the breeze(!) my friend has a bit of a family misunderstanding and does not want -resolutely- to go home. me and my bestfriend are very reluctant to leave him (can't just leave a guy in the middle of a storm, can you?)...so we stayed and the three of us ate home made "siomai" while giving each other bits of bad advice! :)

heh. another thing, sometimes i feel like g.i. jane. my bestfriend during elementary was a guy. during high school most of my peers were guys (although my bestfriend was a girl - who was more like a little sister because she was terribly immature - in fact, i cannot think of a single reason why i hung out with her! - * must have my head examined*), and during fourth year (i transferred), i'm part of the Bioman clique (three guys, two girls). anyway, guys make better friends than girls, in my opinion. they mean what they say, you'd rarely get duplicity from them (i don't know, maybe the fact that i was raised by my father -mostly- and that i had one other sibling -brother-was a contributing factor) and easier to talk to. of course i had women (and gay) friends as well, but they're a lot like me, sort of the "ellen ripley/lara croft" type. can't be helped.

it's saturday tomorrow, i'm going to sleep till noon. wah! and maybe work on my drawing techniques after a while. ah...

Flippant Quote of the Day: "Never go to bed angry, always stay up and plot your revenge!" - Anon. :D

No comments: