Monday, October 10, 2005

Liquid Generation

Just some really funny quiz results I got from Liquid Generation (http://liquidgeneration.com), quite an amusing site. Funny questions, funny results. :)

Which Movie Hero Are You?

Well, I happen to like Jack Sparrow. No complaints. I share some of his personality traits. Except the part of being a "motor-mouth" and I don't act like a stupid drunk (at least not in public!) As for the "sometimes smart", that's true. I get good ideas from time to time, but yes, I could do really stupid things (and you do not want to be near me when it happens), usually with near "apocalyptic" results. :D

The Ultimate Star Wars Personality Test

Not 100% true. For one thing, I don't have feathered hair and I'm not very sure I have a good heart (well, i'm not inclined to murder anybody, so i guess that's a sign).

No comments: