Monday, October 24, 2005

What we do in life echoes in eternity...

Just finished Mary Jane Watson (image on the left, also found in my Online Gallery - http://www.leiaskywalker83.deviantart.com. I intended to do Lara Croft - an exceptionally detailed one, mind you), But I changed my mind. Instead, I'd draw Russell Crowe, as he appeared in the movie Gladiator - Maximus Decimus Meridius, what a name! If I'd be lucky to have a son, I'd name him exactly that. hehehe. - (watched it last night, two times.hehe.the ending's still a semi-tear jerker - the part where he finally goes to home would always get me. I wonder, where would I go? I have a very good idea).

I'd do Richard Harris next (as Emperor Marcus Aurelious) and maybe Connie Nielsen (as Lucilla), I'm not really sure if I'd include Joaquin Pheonix as Commodus (I find his character both pitiful and loathsome).

No comments: