Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Resident Evil : A New Blood

Another sleepy little town, things were not what they seem to be.
Not good. Not good, If somebody's trying to cut your neck off!
Resident Evil 4 Screenshots

Haven't gotten around to playing the new Resident Evil 4. Graphics were topnotch, game play's superb. I love the atmosphere. Dark and brooding. They brought Leon Scott Kennedy back, Umbrella's gone underground. Another good thing. Hope I'll have time.

I'm a bit depressed today. Don't know why.

Anyway, the world seems a bit closer to Resident Evil when I'm depressed. Another generally bad day. A splitting headache....ach. Lack of sleep...prime reason?? I have not been sleeping good lately. I wake up during the wee hours of the morning and can't sleep again. Can't think of anything else to say...

No comments: