Friday, September 09, 2005

+According to...I'm Reserved+

Background Music: "Pet Sematary" by The Ramones

I take Personality Tests once in a while. I'm very interested in psychology and read a lot of Jung and Freud. Although I prefer Jung (especially his "archtypes" theory), Freud gets a bit "irrational". Anyway, I found this at CultureCity.org. Quite interesting.

Your personality type is RCUEI
You are reserved, moderately calm, unstructured, moderately egocentric, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Reno, Tucson, New Orleans, Norfolk, Austin, Washington DC, Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Portland/Salem, Greenville/Spartanburg, Minneapolis, Denver, St. Louis and these international countries/regions Iceland, Greece, Argentina, Czech Republic, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Poland, Netherlands, Spain, Croatia, Sweden, Slovenia, Norway, Hungary, Indonesia

Here's what they say about the Reserved Personality Type:
- my comments in the "( )" -
  • outsider
  • does not fit in most places (the square pegs on round holes, anything new?)
  • does not mind going days without speaking to people (so very true, as long as I have a good book to read or an artwork to finish, or anything I am "obsessed" with)
  • does not like night life and crowds (right, crowds make me dizzy)
  • not self expressive (well, yeah... I am aware about how I feel, I just don't see the point in disclosing it to people I don't give a rat's ass about.)
  • spends more time in solitary activity than group activity (yeah...er...true)
  • does not compete for the spotlight (I'd rather be the "power-behind-the-throne"...much more fun)
  • fears getting involved with others
  • not seductive (and what, pray tell, would be the point??)
  • dresses to avoid standing out
  • not impulsive (not true for me, I get very impulsive at times)
  • loner
  • female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup
  • does not enjoy leadership (depends on the type of leadership, I'd rather be the "King-Maker" than the King himself...ever heard of "The Puppet Master"?)
  • not very sexual
  • more likely to be nerdy (lol)
  • prefers loose fitting clothing
  • inhibited
  • suspicious (eyes dart)
  • tattoo averse
  • unmotivated (not so for me, you'll never be able to do anything at all...er..)
  • can't do anything when they don't feel good (a bit true, I'm very sloppy when depressed, hyper when obssessed)
  • has trouble speaking when emotional (yeah, I prefer pulling punches than yelling, although I yell from time to time - very tiring afterwards)
  • dislikes compliments (depends on the giver's sincerity)
  • desires security and support
  • does not like accepting help
  • more visual than verbal (so true)
  • does not want to be famous (not really, depends on what I'll be famous for)
  • likes science fiction (right on! - "reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction." - lol)
  • prefers to stick with things they know
  • not traditional

Mostly true for me. :)

No comments: