Monday, September 26, 2005

Some Random Jabs and The "Randal Graves" Decision

Music: FITHOS LUSEC WECOS VINOSEC - Final Fantasy VIII OSTAsphodel - memorial sorrow; my regrets follow you to the grave.

I have decided to adopt the life view of Randal Graves (some of his life views anyway, excluding the more "extreme" ones), in light of recent experiences. I have decided to never again set foot on "Klendathu" where "bugs" abound. I bet even veteran MI Johnny Rico (and friends) will have trouble taking these guys out. (feh!)

I was just thinking, and I've been thinking about this for a very long time; what if I decided to just forgo all my "worldly" responsibilities and concentrate on my creative talents, like perhaps, Vincent Van Gogh or reclusive poet Emily Dickenson? What if I stopped going to work or paying my bills? Paint and draw non-stop instead, like I've always wanted? What if I decided to "break" these "chains" and be free?? Perhaps only then would I be truly happy? Maybe. I believe so.

....But I could have told you Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you...

Anyway, it's always back to "reality" (however dreadful it may be).
I'm in a bad disposition today, courtesy of the "Velociraptor".

Your Journey Terminates Here

Might see a movie next Saturday. Creep, starring Franka Potente - now showing -. Just a generic slasher flick, but...the hell.

No comments: