Tuesday, September 20, 2005

sketchy thoughts

"So this is how liberty dies. With thunderous applause."
Padme Amidala-Skywalker
Revenge of the Sith

My father found my "Panthograph" today! (been looking for it since high school; turned up under the old cabinet) Yey! Although I don't use it very often. Only when drawing two or more figures. I consider it "cheating" to simply trace the figures when drawing a portrait. :)

Decided to re-sketch the Padme-Rasta-Peacock gown. I'm on my 6th sketch! Gets a bit frustrating. But, I'm in a relatively good mood today, so, I think I got it right this time (hopefully). ;) The picture I'm talking about by the way, is a variation of the image above, very tricky shot. And the headress takes a lot of work. Added a "twin suns" background, too.

I bought a chocolate from the canteen today. Bella Chocolate. Horrendous taste! A waste of money.


No comments: